Saturday, November 29, 2008

second celebration WOOOTS

well well well
all i can say is .... TODAY IS A BUSY BUSY DAY =X

celebrating with my buddies =))
and after that gonna celebrate with parents
WOOTS ~

FIRSTLY

went with my ladies to the marina square for lunch
at the CHANGING APPETITES (CA)




pig is enjoying her soupy soup




opps =)) IM THE BIRTHDAY GIRL


me and lent lent



my worst ever meal haha =X




may's baby rib nut it seems big to us haha



valent got the best dish =))


my banana chocolate CAKE !!!!


my handmade box with present =)) FROM .....



MAY !! VALENT !! AND CLAR !!!
they bought me bikini =)) and necklace and also a pair of
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANT sock


cutie dress from mei mei =))



beach dress from meichuin and may =)))

SECOND PART OF THE DAY =))

went to SAKURA for buffet at ADMIRALTY PARK=))
the food was quite nice

daddy loves his soft shell crabby hee


so does mummy


that gonggong bro of mine hee




our sharkfin soup wooooooottt =)


YUCKS !!!! i HATE shell type food =X



see again !! SOFT SHELL CRABBY


yummy !!



my mixed black pepper seafood


opps where is daddy looking =X
must be looking at some hot babe hee =))
I CAUGHT YOU !!!!



i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: