Wednesday, November 26, 2008

happy early celebration with my lovely sisters

yupyup =)
today im having an early celebration with my sisters =))

though im kindda moody but nevertheless =))
thanks sister for bringing me to the WAN ZAI at NORTHPOINT
yesyes and thanks
CECILIA, SHIRLEY, SHI PEI, ENG YONG AND KERK
for the present =)) and the treat too

love you guys too



jing printed out for me during that AOA lesson =))


the lovely present from them =))
FROM CRAFT JEWELERY - bishan=))
opp SASA shop


well we are kindda hight right that moment



opps =X chichilia TOUCHED my pipi !!!







DINNER AT WAN ZAI


i love my hk chicken chop spag =)) YUMYUM


her egg tart and a bowl of meeeeeeee






soooopp up her charsiew meeeeeee


her curry chicken mee suaaaaa







wooots !!! our hk milk tea and yuang yang



chichilia de lychee tea =)) NICE NICE




still considering to share with me a not


well she cant resist me =)) MY sexy mouth mmmeooowwww ~

she does look like a ghost








peipie is feeding me =))



LOOK OUT MEE =)) my horsey teeth is COMINGGGG =)))


opps =((( last min she change her min =X


my lovely mini cupCAKE







































we are amazed that she still at her center parting


SOO.. we try to follow her trend

hee here's shirley and cecilia =))


showing off her stupid FAKE GUGGI ear ring

















tada thats all =))
a big THANKS to my lovely sisters =))
thanks again

i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: