Monday, November 2, 2009

first day of work

today is my first day of work =)
hmm ppl over there are very friendly and i make new frenz =)
sharon ( sitting next beside me ) has been taking care of me haha
mary ( my in-charge) very gentle and motherly

been doing a lot of paper work today and its a very busy day today becoz the promotion has come to an end =S
and ppl are like shouting here and there haha but after that they are as fine as usual
i haven finish today job so yea
tml den finish =)
oh yar calls kept on coming my god
i couldnt ans most of their qn lol

nvm i will learn everything =)
coz i believe things dun come so easy
you need to depend yourself to achieve wat you wanted
dun depend on others
and you will be satisfied with the result you gotten for yourself
i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: