Thursday, December 4, 2008

loves loves

A BIG THANKS THANKS TO EVERYBODY
=))

to people who help me celebrate my lovely 18th birthday
im so happy =))

BESTIE


the present i received =))



VALENT, MAY and CLAR de present =))


valent handmade de card =))
super sweet
and i love handmade thingy <33333






the SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANT de sock =))
im goning to wear it for the 10 KM MARATHON RUN baby lentlent


beach dress =)) just nice to go with the bikini =))


meimei give de fluffy dress =))
hee look classic rite ^^


this are the present that my bestie gave me
=))
thanks so much

sorry for my inmatured thinking for last year
i realise that its the process of the celebration that matters
and not really abt present =))
anyway thanks so much

SISTERS


this is engyong =))





sweet sweet present from
PEIPEI, CECILIA, SHIRELY, KERK, AND ENG YONG
thanks sis =))
thanks for the treat =)) hee
loves
BABY MY LOVELOVE

baby HANDMADE ARD AND GOLDHEART =))


his drawing =))
i laugh at baby drawing hee
i ask him why draw my pic so ugly wherelse his's so nice
hee
baby say its the same
but i do look like a white hair monster rite ????

=))) super sweet de lor
and when i read the HANDMADE birthday card i was so touched that i cried
actually not really that card but also the present
never did i thought a guy would bought me this
i felt like we are like a couple for 1 to 2 years ???
and to me
when i received this
i feel that i BELONGED to him =))
and i noe we would last baby

the SEVEN DOTS de necklace







no matter wat you bought
whether its handmade or you bought it
i will still love it
as long as you gave me
=)) i love my baby
i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: