Monday, November 24, 2008

THONG JIA QING ! you made our very this day =))

HAPPY 3RD MONTH BABY
=))

im glad things work out smoothly
nv did i expected
maybe i have never been in this kind of r/s before
but no matter wat

thanks baby
thanks for tolerate my stubborness, my unreasonable attitude and xiao jie pi qi =))
i noe at times i may make you angry
but never did you shout at me neither did you scold me
i appreciate that baby
I LOVE YOU BABY =))

Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out ring
And said

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad,
go pick out a white dress
It's a love story
Baby just say yes











P.S i falling deeper for you each day
LOVE IS ABOUT FORGIVNESS AND GRACE;
i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: