Wednesday, November 19, 2008

im super tired

well well well
had a big fight with that bitch
i cant stand her way of teaching
her way of thinking
my goodness gracious =((((
and if possible i feel like slapping her

anyway today is a tiring day
real tiring
metally and physcially
seeing my friend crying over bf
i felt heart pain
coz i had it before; i tasted it before
i noe its hard to stop calling or sms the guy when having a short break
will be crying and crying and thinking abt it
but think again does it worth

sometimes what happening to her
and what dee had said let me tot of him

im tired of fighting
and im so scare abt my future upon hearing wat happen to my two frenz
whats gonna happen if im able to make it to SIA
whats gonna happen after he gone for his attachment and NS =((
will there be time for us
will things change
im tired of thinking all this
and i felt like crying

alright forget abt my emo world
tada pic pic and lots lots pictures =))



haha i forced him to take this pic =))


ok i noe im sick


haha nice effect rite =)) rite rite ^^








opps my shakey hand











im tired =((((((((


LOOK DEE !!!! she touch my leg
believe it ??? she always molest me


my BIBI =)) envy her so much =))
a going three year and stable r/s =))
heard that she planned to get married in 4 years time




RANDOM PICTURES =))




may and dee say not nice =(((
dun suit me
love is blind;
i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: