Monday, October 26, 2009

happy 18th birthday baby

im off from fri to mon =)
wat a long holiday haha
and its been a long time i enjoyed a long off day

well baby open a chalet on 24 till 26
valent may mt was invited but valent cant go so everyone didnt turn up =S
everything is going on well
baby serve the guest and i do the bbq-ing
WOOT tiring man =C
and i demand a reward haha

and baby promised to bring me to WWW
and today we went after 2 times of disappointment
OMG its my first time going there
super fun

its my first time going to water theme park with my bf =)
its my first time setting up a chalet with my bf =)
and i wish that my every first time is with THONG JIA QING =)

baby happy birthday =)
thought before the chalet we had a lot of argument regarding the food etc.
but that was becoz i wan your party to be the successful one and as well as the best of all
we fight, we quarrel, we do wat ever a couple will do but nv did you ask for a break up once =)
i appreciated that
and baby nv ever refer yourself not even worth a shit =S
coz you are the most precious one is my life =)
no one is perfect neither am i
I LOVE YOU
and i always believe that we will last =)
i dont see any more trees in my life except for you
muacks
happy 14th monthly-versary =D

pic up soon =)
i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: