Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WOOT !
guess wat ?! finally its my off day =)

morning
going to collect the grad cert with peipei
hmm i was kindda glad that at least we did meet up somehow someday
well pei did msg you but you didnt even bother to reply
so dun ever accuse that we didnt even bother to include you

afternoon =)
going to watch movie with my baby =)
and his mum as well as his bro
last but not least my little lovelove =) xuan xuan aka denise



isn't she cute ?

she is not afraid of me anymore =) yupyup
and she even kiss me and happy to see me wor hee =)

alright
gotta prepare to meet peipei and book the ticket le =)


AND TAN MAY HAO
LIM MEI TING

when going to post the pic
hee =))
tou lan ar hee =)

anyway last week fri went to sing k with them
and guess where did we go

MARSILING C.C
to sing. and when you reach there
oh my haha its like those huang jing nian hua type
and all uncle and auntie =)

and its my first time listen to meiting sing
hmm she's getting more and more bravo hee
anyway thanks everyone for making my day

*and dun you all laugh at my english
especially may hao and meiting =)

chaos
i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: