Tuesday, May 5, 2009

what hurt the most was ..

it hurts the most when you just left me alone .
its always like that

i listen to your explanation ONCE
and i wanted to look for you
but you are angry
ok and i did tell you how i felt at the same time as well

fine after an hour
i msg you words of sorry
but i nv expect that it has nv come across your mind about msging me
and has it came across your mind asking me where am i now ?
guess it didnt
coz you dun even bother anymore

a fight cant occur when its just one hand
it takes two hands to clap

ytd i asked if today around wat time we going for printing
you said tml den tell me, ok
and i agreed
this morning you called up and said 11am you are going
and you still accused me of forgetting and said that you have alr told me, until i ask you to look back your msg of wat you sms-ed me

ok im fine
you forget to update me
or your friends suddenly say lets go and print
i understand that
i rushed down
and when i say rush i really did rush
not even a slip of water or anything to eat when its alr 11 plus
my stomach is alr hurting

i dun mind spending that 3 dollar transportation at all
but i mind that you make me waste that transportation money just to go there and do nothing
if i do mind that amount of transportation, i wouldnt even go suntec and look for you
and when pei remind me about how much it cost for me to go suntec plus bus fare, i wouldnt say its ok coz he's my hubby.

how hurt it was when you are telling me that i feel that money is more impt than you
go reflect and ask yourself if i really feel that money is more impt than you!

when i keep understand about your situation and i made the first move to apologize to you
whats in your mind ?
still blaming me ?
and you heard that ?
its me again who make the first move
you promise me that you wun leave me alone
and once again

you left me alone...

and have you though why i would make myself to cool down so fast ?
becoz i dun wan you to say that im a very petty person
and i dun wanna waste my off day
coz next week is full
i dun have time for you
but end up
you took it for granted

you know i would sms you first
you know i would apologize first

i felt so hurt that you only think of your own situation; how much you done and planned
and you have nv spare a thought for me
nv did you apologize for making me so rush, instead you push all the blame on me
i just cant help it but cry coz it hurts so much

i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: