Sunday, May 24, 2009

happy 9th month my love

on this very beautiful day =)
im attached to this wonderful guy
thats my BOYFRIEND cum hubby
i felt so proud and so fortunate to have him in my life

last week we had a fight
baby let out everything that he kept it to himself
well its true enough
and i realise that i turned bad =(

im no longer that girl that only noe how to say sorry
im not the girl that only fork out the money
im not the girl that will take all the blames
im not the girl that cant go out with friends so often

and i changed =(
to worst
to a person who start control him
oh no
im sorry baby
i didnt mean to
and im changing =)
give me time too

anyway today is our 9TH MONTH =)
we both are so looking forward to the 1 year anni and our birthday celebration =)
3 more months to go
WOOT !!!

je'taime
i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: