Sunday, April 5, 2009

shop shop with baby

sun went to orchard to buy baby fred perry bag =)
but still he dunno to buy bag or the pedro shoe
hmm

so we went to far east first
i was so excited to show dee the high heel shoe i like so much
but dendee say too high for me so XXXXXXX no heels for the day =(
instead baby wanna buy me a dress with a belt =)
hee
everything was ok not until when baby found his wallet lost 50 bucks
lol and he was so moody for that moment
and i dare not say anything
den he quickly called his mum
and found out that she took it without telling him
hmm wat a shock of our life

went to cine to buy that bag that he always dream
sorry baby i dun have enough to buy for you =((
hmm den went home after that coz we are not hungry
and we took train home

choo choo choo
until newton
den baby suddenly ask me if i took his wallet
lol lost again
we faster went to the customer service to report lost
luckily found and 200 bucks is still inside
mmmeeooww
i was so pissed off with dee
for making me so worry
worry dao my heart po po dao chu lai
baby dou bu hui
hee
































Photobucket


Photobucket

i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: