Wednesday, February 18, 2009

3 KM inter-campus run


who's that STRIKING shoes belong to ??


thats my valent =))


and me =))


im 328 and lentlent is 330


bibi and i =))

oh yar after that run
we took 168 home
doubledecker bus is the best for viewing the senery
so we took the front seat

but never did we tot that the best seat is actually the worst
haha
i guess only me and va;ent knows abt it =))
the sun is so super scrotching and the bus is god damm slow
and when i say slow its really that slow
where by the other bus which is only infront us a little can disappear just awhile
anyway we use the sunlight to make a funny effect =))


is my teeth more shiny den usual ???











no dye
natural anime character





i wanna be one too
but i guess i do look like an old ghostly lady





come on show your teeth man




i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: