Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BABY =))

hohoho
well ppl have been asking me abt my DATE =))

well perhap its the first time we celebrate valentine
not knowing how the situtation will be on that day

we didnt book a table in advance
and when i say advance
its should be few days
den movie not booked

oh yar meiting told me abt the STB sms
flash the sms and get 4 free ticket to flyer / sentosa / bird park etc.
but when we reach there its only 11am

HELLO !!!
its only 11 am
and guess wat ? the tickets are FULLY REDEEMED !!!
my god haha

anyway we did manage to watch movie
but at LIDO which we had to specially go down to orchard
=))
and as for dinner ?
we reserved a table in the afternoon at PARISS =))
and 8pm they will be calling us as we are at the waiting list
woot =DDDDDDDDD

but before dinner we went to PERANAKAN again
and if you are asking me why go again ?
ytd go le wat
haha all i can say is theres still a lot to go
and i feel that bringing my boy to such place for date is special =))
coz movie and dinner are too normal =))

den after the peranakan thingy
baby was DYING FOR FOOD
hee
and i called the PARISS
and know wat ??
THEIR SERVICE SUCKS TO THE CORE

me: hello, hi, erm i reserved a table this afternoon and you said that you will ring us up at 8.
csr: erm can i have your name
me: Miss Yeo
csr: erm sorry dun have
*stunt**speechless*
me:but i called up and booked and your staff has taken down my name and no. ?!
csr: i dun know
*stunt and speechless again*

baby was so angry and pissed off
that he threw temper at them
opps maybe not temper
but rude to them
and thats the first time i saw baby behave like that

i think he's really DYING FOR FOOD hehehehe =)))


otw back to cityhall by the funvee bus


hee =)) tidy his hair lol





yes i love capture his ugly and funny side


oh man my love love wor



look mr bean lol


den we went to suntec pastamina to see his frenz and eat too
he must be thinking
*hey why you keep taking my pic ??????*








wats wrong with his eyes again


yea =)) nice one
together with no. 14


the museum

the orgin of the peranakan


he look smart




































baby itchy hand =))
















heeellllloooo hee =))

dinner at PARISS

table full of yummy food =p


see told you baby DYING FOR FOOD


YUCKS !! shell shell shell !!!


gottach baby


guess wat baby says abt this ??
two BLACK BREAST
1 BIG 1 SMALL


he is enjoying his tempura =))
take 1


take 2


take 3
and this is the feel of enjoying good food
unlike those 2 takes


loves loves


and guess wat he says again and laughing at the same time
the BALL of ku ku bird
haha





shark fin soup =))
and we both have 2 bowl each
hohoho


our delicious dessert
honeydew sago with some cupcakes


and my icy ice-cream


hee =))


he's trying to smell the flower


back home =(((
well time just pass so fast
and its time for camwhoring =))








the flower baby bought for me








the redeco of the flower by me =))


baby bought me a crumpler bag =))
a camera bag =))





and thats wat i really wan hahaa














the UNDERWORLD movie

as you know underworld is something like residence evil
and there's a joke abt the word

ytd
me, valent and mt was talking abt those sickening guy who sits at the residence area calling for me for my no. (im not showing off but its for real)
and i was complaining to them
den on the same time i was asking baby wanna watch the movie
and i smsed him that
underworld is like RESIDENCE AREA
and he laughed at me lol

well i cant do two thing at the same time hee =))






baby thanks so much for everything =))
and though im not able to give you on time
but im sure its worth waiting =))
happy valentine's day my loves
nothing gonna seperate us
not the lots and not wat my fortune-teller uncle
and i believe next valentine we still celebrate together =))
and i make sure everything goes smoothly baby
I LOVE YOU
i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: