Tuesday, January 27, 2009

happy happy MOO YEAR !!!

oh well finally
manage to blog something abt wat i have been doing this few days

erm took some pic when we reach home
=))

and also
i have been calling baby
and its hard to get through

damm sad =((
i keep calling when i cant get through
and i felt so helpless
and i cried =((((

den finally get through
granny say"
"hi , you jia qing's frenz ?
oh he fall asleep le
you call tml k "

damm i was like super disappointed de lo
den call le
first time i call le den no one ans
den after that the uncle ans say he went out buy thing
12 i call auntie say he went bathing
=(((

finally he ans my call hee =))

i miss my baby
count down 3 more day yea yea




first


daddy and mummy
take 1


take 2


take 3
coz mummy keep saying that her smile not nice
hee
as usual guy will be irritated
daddy is scratching his head
hee


brother and mummy =)



me and my lovely brother =)) hee
he look so handsome hee
like my bf rite ??


me and mummy =))
lousy brother =))
n camera skill hee


my sec day de clothes =))


alright long time nv camwhoring =))


=))
baby i wanna kiss you

i LOVE my boyfriend super duper much =))

No comments: